G&G Executive Team
Dominic Gradenigo - Founder/CEO
Dominic Gradenigo brings 18 years of professional relationship management, sales, marketing and leadership from the sports and entertainment industries to our clients. He has a triple threat approach to insure a long term and successful relationship with our athletes by promoting excellent branding/positioning, market penetration and strategic business planning. Here is a brief summary of Dominic's qualifications:
- Skillfully managed partnership/relationship between artist and various institutions to assist in growing their bottom line
- Solid experience in all phases of management; sales, marketing, positioning and execution in social media locations
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Balance marketing and sales production with leadership via conceptual thinking and a unique vision
- Superb mentor, inspirational leader that inspires teammates to maintain peak performance and productivity levels while simultaneously maintaining high morale across the board
- Assumes both authoritative and democratic leadership; able to turn an athletes vision into reality
- Boundless energy, capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously; swift and agile
- A natural entrepreneur, inquisitive and adaptable; embrace change readily
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dominic attended the University of Southern California where he was a member of the Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity, proudly served in the United States Marine Corps as well as other civil, veteran and charitable organizations.
G&G Support Team
Maevan Chin - Technical Support
Maevan has 20 years of international experience in IT and graphic design. She has successfully managed several projects both technically and artistically mostly due to her ability to prioritize and multitask. She also has 7 years of coaching a variety of youth recreational sports.